Saturday, January 24, 2009

Silver 2001 Perodua Kancil 660EX

1.Pressure washed
2. Engine pressure washed and soaked with APC
3. Tyres and fenders APC soaked
4. Rims soaked with AWC
5. Washed with Hyperwash
6. Dried
7. Clayed
8. DC 1
9. DC 2
10. Nxt Tech wax
11. Vacuum.
12. Next Tech wax
13. Hotshine + Endurance Gloss on Tyres



I've worked on many cars prior to this but this little car, is by far the cleanest I have ever come across. I've once pondered over the question, who is crazier, someone who buys a cheap car, but washes it every 2 days, or someone who buys a Rm 500 000 car and not take care of it at all?

I'll leave the question open. But the 6 hours I spent working on this car, I would have to say I was mildly disappointed as I was looking for a challenge. But instead found myself working on a perfect case of a car well taken care of. This car, is plain example of how "regular maintenance" of the paint condition can go a very long way. I reckon if the owner keeps at it , he wont need to repaint the car for the next 5 years. As it is, I estimate this car is already 5 years old.

Just let the photos do the talking.








2 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say thanks very very much for the work done on the car. needless to say it is very very shiny and even shimmering too Smiley

    great job, great price and great person.

    whole family says thanks and wow what a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to mention, it is a 2001 660ex perodua kancil.

    ReplyDelete